firefly
Whenever you're called to make up your mind,
And you're hampered by not having any,
The simplest way to solve the dilemma you'll find,
Is simply by flipping a penny.
NO, not so that chance shall decide the affair,
As you're passively standing there mopping.
But as soon as the penny is up in the air,
You'll suddenly know what you're hopping.
Source: Bits and Pieces, EP International


Being a perceiver, I like to take my time making decisions and taking action. If possible, I'll gather all the information and facts. It's true that I'm always the first to start assignments and research on topics before hand until I think I have got enough information. As a matter or fact, I always get more than what I need and more than what I'm able to process. In the end, I'll be spending a lot of time browsing through my reading material and be among the last to complete my assignments. To make things worst, I may even stay up all night to do so.

When it comes to making decisions, I will always keep my options open and I prefer to mull over a decision from different perspectives before coming to a conclusion. Hence, I always take time to form opinion of others because I take everybody's welfare into serious account. Often, when I'm too far in the perceiving end, I might postpone making decision until it is too late to make a conscious choice, based on the rationale that I've always made, causing decision to be made by indecision-by default. How terrible…

Due to the fact that I'm such an indecisive person, I do not like to be pushed into making a quick decision. I seriously won't be happy.

Knowing that I'm such a person, I'm in the process of improving myself in becoming a less strong perceiver because I still enjoy being a perceiver and I don't want to go to the other end, which is the judger. I still want to be who I really am, taking care of others' needs and being free from restriction.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses