firefly
I've finally come this far. Choosing a degree which is kind of against my parents will. Graduating from a one-year foundation which i admit, done badly. I knew very well that I could have done better...sigh. Anyway, I've came to B.Psych with a passion to understand human behaviors and make the world a better place =)
The 2-days orientation started on the 2nd of Jan, but i attended only on the 3rd which highly motivates me to study really hard at least till i complete my 3-years degree.
Meanwhile, mum has been working extra hard on lecturing me bout studying hard, concentrate, focus on my studies.......etc, etc......& last but not least, her main point, DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP... For some reason, her words are like bells, and they kept ringing loudly in my head. That's why I'm so frustrated nowadays.
I consider myself a rationale person with complicated thinking. Trust me, its not so good after all. I reflect a lot, in other words, I think a lot. And I especially focus on problems...sighhhhh...
So, I guess I have to prioritize my brain's function. Think only about my studies, and flush "other" stuff away, because according to someone, it's call wasting memory.lol
Gambatei!
fin.
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Parents... what can you say about them? They are constantly worried about us and want us to concentrate on studying so we can get a degree, find a nice job and are afraid of things that might threaten that possibility, i.e. relationships.

    But don't worry too much about it now, unless you do have someone in mind :P The best you can do if you ever get into a relationship is to maintain and show that it's not affecting your studies I guess.

    See you around :)

    - Steph